Best 6 Propane Heaters for Garages
1. Mr. Heater MH60QFAV 60,000 BTU Portable Propane Forced Air Heater
4.5 Stars, 600+ reviews on Amazon
About this item
- QBT Technology – 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 60,000 BTU Propane Forced-air Heater”
- Variable 30,000-60,000 BTU Output (Runs Up To 14 hrs on 20 lb. tank (low setting))
- Heats Up To 1,500 Sq.Ft.
- Continuous ignition
2. Remington REM-60V-GFA-O Variable BTU for Heating up to 1500 Square feet, 60,000, Black
- RELIABLE—great for construction sites, workshops, farms, or garages
- RUGGED—steel construction
- HIGH-OUPUT—variable BTU for heating up to 1500 square feet
- Class-exclusive electronic ignition, adjustable heat angle, fan assembly, and a 10-foot hose and regulator. Air flow capacity: 300 CFM
- 1-year limited warranty
3. Mr. Heater Corporation Convection Heater, 75k to 200 BTU/HR
- 75,000 – 200,000 BTU per hour made for use with propane gas
- Heats up to 5,000 sq. Ft. And operates up to 29 hours on a 100 lb. Propane tank
- Standing pilot for increased safety.Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU):2.16
- No electricity required and fully assembled, ready to use
- Comes with 10 ft. hose and regulator and has a P.O.L. Tank connection
4. Mr. Heater Corporation F299730 Heater, One Size, White and Black
- 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater to heat spaces up to 750 square feet. Restricted in Canada
- Blue flame burner for even convection heat. Supplemental heat in cold rooms, Additions, Sun rooms, Cabins
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) – 1.389 lbs/hr
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Theromostat, legs and wall mounting hardware included.Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr)
5. Mr. Heater MH18B Propane Heater, Red
- 4, 000, 9, 000, or 18, 000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 450 sq. ft.
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE .
- This unit no longer comes with an included fan assembly or switch
6. Dyna-Glo 30,000 BTU Blue Flame Thermostatic Garage Vent Free Wall Heater, Black
- Dual fuel technology allows the unit to be operated with Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Blue Flame Technology works by convecting heat to warm the air the same way as a central heating system
- Up to 30, 000 BTU’s/hr heats up to 1, 000 sq. ft.
- Thermostat control knob automatically maintains your room’s ideal heat level
- No electricity required allows for reliable back-up heating incase of an emergency situation
How many BTUs do I need for my garage propane heater?